If you’re looking for the best jeans for guys with big thighs because the normal jeans can’t fit anymore, we have the best suggestions ever that will suit your fashion and style needs…
We have researched and come up with a collection of the best jeans for big thighs mens that will accommodate your choice and size…
If you are a guy with big thighs, finding the right pair of jeans for you can be a challenge because baggy jeans make you look fat while skinny jeans are too uncomfortable not to mention you will look funny.
The best jeans for guys with big thighs have to be a balance between loose and tight especially around the thighs and hips so you look good and feel comfortable.
9 Best Jeans For Big Thighs Mens.
1. Levi’s Men’s 550 Relaxed-Fit Jean.
Levi’s Men’s jeans have been around since 1985 and they are a popular brand with men who know what class is.
The Levi’s 550 are the best jeans if you want to look relaxed and easy because they are a bit loose on the seat as well as the thighs.
- These jeans for big thighs men are very comfortable whether you are seating, bending or dancing because there is room for your body to move.
- The brand has been trusted for years to make classic and comfortable jeans for big thighs so you know you are buying a high quality product.
- Though the thighs and seat are a bit free, these jeans sit well on the waist and they have tapered leg so you won’t feel uncomfortable.
- Levi’s Men’s 550 Relaxed-Fit Jeans are 100% cotton with zipper closure and 5 pocket design so they are very handy.
- Customers claim they are not as good as the original Levi’s jeans.
2. Calvin Klein Men’s Relaxed Fit Jean.
Calvin Klein Men’s Jeans need no introduction as they have been one of the most popular brands in the world when it comes to men with taste.
These relaxed jeans for people with big thighs are designed with a roomier thighs and seat and even the leg to ankle size is not too tight.
- Calvin Klein Men’s Relaxed Fit Jean feature a straight cut and five pockets stitching so they are suitable for work as well as casual wear.
- They are 98% cotton which makes them cool and comfortable while the 2% elastic ensures the jeans can expand if needed and also cling well on the waist.
- It’s available in very many colors.
- The trouser sits just below the waist which is what most men prefer.
- These jeans are 2 inches longer than the same sized jeans from other brands.
3. Wrangler Men’s Rugged Wear Relaxed Straight-Fit Jean.
One of the reasons why men started wearing skinny jeans is because straight fit jeans were too baggy and sloppy especially on the crouch.
These Wrangler Men’s Rugged Wear Relaxed Straight-Fit Jeans are the perfect size if you have big thighs because they don’t look baggy at all.
- Its 100% denim so it’s very comfortable to wear.
- The straight cut goes all the way to the feet so you can wear your boots with these jeans comfortably.
- The rugged look is a classic if you want to look cool and they say that you are a hardworking man.
- They are available in many colors.
- The belt loops and stitching starts to come off very quickly.
4. Dickies Men’s Relaxed Fit Straight-Leg Duck Carpenter Jean.
If you are a man who requires very tough jeans because of your work or hobbies, these Dickie’s Men jeans will do it for you.
They are extremely tough and will protect your thighs and knees from thorns, concrete and all kinds of sharp objects without tearing up.
- Dickies Men’s Relaxed Fit Straight-Leg Duck Carpenter jeans will last for a very long time and still look as good as new.
- These jeans for big thighs men fit really well if you get the right size and you can wear with boots because it’s a straight cut.
- Since the fabric is very tough and stiff, you will need to get used to it but it gets softer and more comfortable with time.
- They come with utility loops and pockets for tools so they are very handy for job sites.
You must pick one size bigger than your normal jeans.
5. Levi’s Men’s 560 Comfort-Fit Jean.
There are a lot of similarities between the Levi’s comfort fit jeans and relaxed fit such as the roomy seat and thighs but this 560 comfort fit have slightly tapered leg.
These jeans live up to their name of being extremely comfortable when you wear them, and they never run out of fashion.
- Levi’s Men’s 560 Comfort-Fit Jeans are 100% cotton so they are comfortable and easy to wash.
- The straight cut with slight taper makes the jeans look classy and professional so you can wear them to the office.
- They are available in very cool colors and the stitching on the pockets is simply fabulous.
- These men’s jeans for big thighs sit at the waist and this means you can bend comfortably without exposing the under garments.
There are issues with sizing and they tear up very fast.
6. Izod Men’s Comfort Stretch Relaxed Fit Jean.
Izod Men’s Comfort Stretch Relaxed Fit Jean are some of the most comfortable jeans for men with big thighs because they stretch just enough to fit and move with your body well.
While men with big thighs often have to buy a bigger size, these jeans for men with big thighs will fit you perfectly even if you buy your exact size and a smaller size will be a bit snugly.
- The material is thinner and softer so it’s comfortable and easy to wash.
- The stitching is really good and they are durable.
- The seat and thighs are roomy and the spandex ensures a more relaxed fit without being constricted.
- They are really affordable.
- Always pick a smaller size as they tend to be larger than normal size.
7. Silver Jeans Men’s Zac Relaxed-Fit Straight-Leg Jean.
Value is in the details in these Silver Jeans Men’s Zac Relaxed-Fit Straight-Leg Jeans that feature a unique finishing with handcrafted details and one of a kind washes.
The jeans are designed with classic denim washed to an indigo shade and the seams are faded so you can have that worn-in look.
- These jeans have a relaxed seat and thighs and they have a bit of stretch to them so they are great for men with big or built thighs.
- They are 100% cotton which makes them softer, durable and very comfortable to wear, wash and iron.
- The straight cut leg is ideal for all kinds of places from office, errand and even an evening out.
- They are available in a number of fits, colors, rises and inseams to fit different people.
- Pick one size smaller than normal.
8. Wrangler Men’s Rugged Wear Angler Relaxed-Fit Jean.
If you are a fan of the 70’s music, you might have noticed those pleated jeans worn by the artists during those times.
These Wrangler Men’s Rugged Wear Angler Relaxed-Fit Jeans are almost similar to that as they have double pleated front panel and elastic side waist bands to fit men with thick thighs.
- It’s the perfect pair of jeans for a real outdoorsman because they are easy to put on, comfortable and light.
- These best jeans for big thighs are 100% cotton so they are very soft and lightweight and you will not feel like you are wearing jeans.
- They come with side tool pockets and an ignition key safety loop so you will not lose anything.
- They are very roomy on the thighs, seat and crouch.
- They are longer than normal sized jeans.
9. Wrangler Authentics Mens Premium Relaxed Bootcut Jean.
Guys with big thighs will love these Wrangler Authentics Mens Premium Relaxed Bootcut Jeans as they are built with bigger crotch, thighs and seat.
The jeans are 78% cotton, 21% polyester and 1% spandex which allows for some stretching.
- These jeans are available in a variety of colors to choose from.
- The cotton makes them very soft and comfortable to wear while the polyester ensures durability and flexibility.
- The polyester pocket lining is really cool and allows things to slide in and out easily.
- The waist is big enough for people who have pot bellies.
Some colors are available in 100% cotton only which is smaller.
Buying Guide for Best Jeans for Guys with Big Thighs.
Though it is a bit difficult especially to order online, finding the best jeans for guys with big thighs is still very much possible if you know what to look for. Here is a simple guide;
- Check the Cut
Straight leg jeans always give the man that professional look and make you look proportional something that flared and baggy jeans don’t do.
The best cut jeans for big thighs are a straight cut and sit at the waist because boot cut jeans will expose undesirable stuff.
- What’s your Favorite Color?
There is something very distinct about darker colors such as black and dark blue because they make you look thinner and straighter.
Avoid anything faded or with faux distressing unless you are a hippy because they do tend to draw attention to the wrong places.
- The Leg Cut
Different jeans have different leg cuts such as tapered, tight and wide. If you wear boots with jeans, the trouser needs to have a wider leg while professionals who wear loafers and official shoes with jeans require tapered leg to look polished and smart.
- Check the Waist
The best jeans for big thighs men should have a waist size that is a bit bigger than your size.
A bigger waist will cater for the big thighs and crotch but you will have to adjust the waist or wear a belt.
- The Fabric
Though it is very important to buy a durable fabric when it comes to jeans, today people prefer denim because it’s soft on your body and easy to wash.
However, if you are a carpenter, farmer, and mason or do such handy work, the best jeans for guys with big thighs should have a much tougher fabric to protect your skin from injuries and also last longer.
Though there are many ways to buy jeans, the best way to find the best jeans for guys with big thighs is actually to try a couple of them until your find the right one.
Don’t be afraid to try all the best fitting jeans for big thighs you can find in the store because it will be worth it once you find that winner.